21 Reasons why you dog's haircut costs more than yours!
Just a little thought...it may suprise you
1. Your hairdreser doesn't give you a bath.
2. Your hairdresser doesn't give you a manicure.
3. You don't try to bite or scratch your hairdresser.
4.You don't wiggle, spin or try to jump out of the hairdresser's chair.
5. Your hairdresser only cuts the top of your head and not the whole of your body.
6. You don't try to hump the hairdresser.
7. Your hairdresser doesn't wipe boogies from your eyes.
8. Your hairdresser doesn't pluck and clean your ears.
9. Your hairdresser doesn't squeeze your anal glands.
10. You don't poop or pee while you are getting your hair cut.
11. Your hairdresser does not remove ticks or fleas.
12. You don't go 6 weeks (or more) without brushing or washing your hair.
13.Your hairdresser doesn't brush your teeth.
14. You don't try to bite the clippers, scissors, brush, nail clippers or dryer.
15. It doen't take 3 people to trim your nails.
16. Your hairdresser doesn't have to de-matt your hair.
17. Your hairdresser would never wash your butt.
18. Your hairdresser doesn't give you a "sanitary trim".
19. Drying your hair doesn't blow hair all around that gets on everything.
20. If we find fleas on your dog we carry on working. We do not stop and tell you we cannot continue.
21. You don't howl or bark while having all of this done!